Clients Terms and conditions
Thank you for visiting Portugalwhatson.com.
The user must read the Terms and Conditions carefully before using portugalwhatson.com or make reservations.
portugalwhatson.com acts as an intermediary between Tour Operators and users. That is, we only suggest experiences and facilitate your booking while the Tour Operators are responsible for providing them. Whenever a user makes a reservation on our website we advise you to read the Terms and Conditions of the respective Tour Operator.
portugalwhatson.com is not responsible for any contract or agreement between you and the Experience Operator.
All services provided by Operators are the sole responsibility of the same. However, the experiences presented in our Portal are planned and produced by professional and reliable Tour Operators.
portugalwhatson.com has the right at any time to revise or update the Terms and Conditions of use of the Portal, in order to adjust any legislative changes or other information. In this sense, whenever you access the Portal, you must consult these Terms and Conditions in advance.
The reservation of an experience through portugalwhatson.com implies acceptance of the Terms and Conditions presented.
The performance of the experiment is subject to the availability and specific conditions of the selected operator, in particular in terms of cancellation or modification of the reservation, weather restrictions, age limit or physical condition of the beneficiary (s), or others. is valid only after delivery of the voucher and payment of the experience with the operator.
On the day of the experiment, the user must present the Voucher to confirm their reservation. To make reservations at portugalwhatson.com you must be over 18 years of age.
Operators are responsible for providing insurance for each experience. portugalwhatson.com is not responsible for the operator’s information failures (availability, changes of reservation, tariffs, cancellations without notice), for the services or products provided or for other damages caused by it (indirect, direct, consequential or punitive).
The users of the experiments are obliged to comply with all the basic conditions of prudence required by the Operators, necessary to carry out the experiments.
Cancellation Policy and Conditions
1. The Operator may cancel the activity for the following reasons: * Adverse weather conditions * Failure to comply with safety conditions * In this case the activity can be rescheduled, replaced or the user receives back all deposits that were made for this activity.
2. The user is subject to the Experience Operator Cancellation Policy and Conditions. The cancellation policy may vary depending on the Operator and the experience you reserve.
3. If the user cancels more than 48 hours in advance, all deposits will be returned.
4. Cancellations made within the 48 hours period will qualify for a 50% refund of the deposit.
5. If the user does not appear and does not notify (No Show), will not be refunded for any deposit made.
6. All cancellations will have to be communicated by the customer. In the notification of cancellation you must indicate the data of your booking / booking.
For support use firstname.lastname@example.org
Thoughtful thoughts to your inbox